We are pleased to announce that the current MagiCAD version 2015.4 SR-1 for AutoCAD is fully compatible with 64-bit Windows 10 on AutoCAD 2016. To ensure full interoperability within your system, please make sure that you have installed the latest 64-bit AutoCAD 2016 SP1 package released by Autodesk on September 28th, 2015 at http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-2016-service-pack-1.html.
MagiCAD will not support the use of Windows 10 in 32-bit systems.
If you use both MagiCAD for AutoCAD and MagiCAD for Revit, please note that MagiCAD for Revit does not yet support Windows 10. We will announce MagiCAD for Revit’s support for Windows 10 in tune with Autodesk and Revit MEP.
If you are using AutoCAD versions other than AutoCAD 2016, please check the current support status of the version you are using at http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Windows-10-support-for-Autodesk-products.html. Autodesk no longer supports AutoCAD versions 2012 and earlier, and will not include these versions in considerations regarding Windows 10 compatibility.
1) As always before making major changes to your system, you should first return your MagiCAD license to our licensing service using the MagiCAD License Management Utility. This should be done regardless of your license type. It is also recommended that you return your Autodesk software licenses to Autodesk before making changes to the operating system.
2) Next, you can upgrade your operating system to Windows 10.
3) Install the 64-bit AutoCAD 2016 SP1 package at http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-2016-service-pack-1.html
4) Reinstall MagiCAD 2015.4 SR-1 for AutoCAD.
5) Finally, after successful installation of Windows 10, AutoCAD 2016 SP1 and MagiCAD 2015.4 SR-1 for AutoCAD, you can retrieve and reactivate your MagiCAD license using the MagiCAD License Management Utility.
If you have any questions regarding the use of MagiCAD on AutoCAD 2016 SP1, please contact our technical support services at https://www.magicad.com/en/content/technical-support.
In January 2019 we unified our brand under MagiCAD. Progman Oy and our subsidiary companies CADCOM AB and Progman Software UK Ltd, were renamed to MagiCAD Group. In addition to this, MagiCloud was renamed to MagiCAD Cloud.