MagiCAD Piping offers a complete BIM solution for the design and calculation of heating, cooling and domestic water systems, including drainage, sprinkler and specialist systems. It contains a number of productivity and modelling functions that save HVAC designers’ time.
MagiCAD also provides comprehensive sizing and balancing calculations so that with a few mouse clicks, you can select suitable radiators, add sanitary outlets and then calculate system sizing and balancing for heating, cooling and DWS systems. In addition, you can also use sanitary outlets to calculate diversified drainage flow rates.
Here are 6 of the top features of MagiCAD Piping for Revit we want you to know about
1. Copy Branch: Easily copy objects and save time in designing your MEP system.
2. Smart Move: Use Smart Move to easily adjust elevations.
3. Calculation reports with sizing: Calculation reports with sizing and insulation selection enable more effective work. You can change pipe sizes and insulation series directly in the report, analyse the results and update the model.
4. Multi-Crossing: Save time with the Multi-Crossing tool by easily creating an elevation change for multiple pipes at the same time, in order to bypass another element, such as a duct, a pipe or a cable tray.
5. Pipe Connection: Makes it easy to connect devices to ducts or duct bends. Use Pipe Connection to quickly and easily connect several radiators to a pipe run.
6. Drainage Connection: Use the tool to easily connect to wells or toilets when drawing a waste water system.