The new MagiCAD version for Revit and AutoCAD is now available for download. Click here for new features.
Autodesk Revit compatibility
MagiCAD 2023 UR-1 for Revit is compatible with Revit 2023.1, as well as Revit 2019-2022. Please note that Revit 2023 is not supported.
When using Revit 2023, the software platform must be updated to Revit 2023.1 or later before installing MagiCAD 2023 UR-1 for Revit.
MagiCAD 2023 Update Release 1 for Revit – Highlights
- Connection nodes between models for piping design
- Create generic manholes for drainage systems
- Effective and flexible dataset editing
- Improved clash checking
- Faster access to commands while maintaining your parameters
- Set parameter inheritance when installing symbol assemblies
- Ensure sprinkler coverage of entire installation space
- Hide conduits and cable packets when crossing other elements
- Optional tick marks in wire drawing
- Set bend radius in Angle to Horizontal
- Enhanced cable length calculation
- Improved Export/Import function for electrical networks
- Improvements to Supports & Hangers module
MagiCAD 2023 Update Release 1 for AutoCAD – Highlights
- One-to-many linking option in Schematics
- Parallel supply cables for power and ELV systems
- New hiding options for electrical objects
- Accurate presentation of device operation areas
- Box or cylinder 3D presentation for ancillary cable route objects
- Adjust the collar length of drainage devices
- Update pressure loss and flow data to devices and connection nodes
- Use connection nodes to calculate pressure drops in sprinkler
- Possibility to zoom and pan in Room preview window
MagiCAD enables MEP design using Europe’s largest product model database, featuring over 1,000,000 actual products and product variants from 300 leading manufacturers across the world. Each model within the database comes complete with accurate dimensions and comprehensive technical data. MagiCAD offers localisation for different country-specific standards, and it is used by contractors and designers in projects in over 80 countries across the world.
Contact us to find out more about the benefits of MagiCAD for your company