We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join our marketing team as Content and Product Marketing Specialist.
The position is full-time.
We’re looking for a Content and Product Marketing Specialist to develop and execute content marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of our software products and services. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B marketer with proven track record in content creation, copywriting, and coordination skills.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our offering in the market
- You will participate in MagiCAD product release process as the marketing representative making sure to communicate marketing related tasks back to the team
- Content Development – including but not limited to: press releases, blog posts, landing pages, brochures, data sheets and white papers.
- Populate/publish content to various channels or coordinate with others to distribute content
- While your primary writing language will be English, you will also coordinate content translations with translation agency and key country contacts
- Partner with sales, engineering, and product teams on creation of industry and vertical specific content
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Experience in copywriting or journalism is a plus
- Relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing
- A degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or a related field of study
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in product marketing is a plus
- Fluency in any of the following languages will be useful: Finnish, Swedish, French
The preferred location of this position is Espoo, other Progman office locations are also possible.
What we offer
In this open position, we provide a unique opportunity to develop your skills and play a key role with one of Europe’s leading HVAC and electrical design software providers. We are able to offer you a secure job at a financially stable company. Through a casual but professional company culture with good opportunities for professional growth, we have been able to sustain an excellent employee retention rate. We are also offering flexible working conditions, flexible working hours and usage of flexitime. Our mission is to continue to develop leading software solutions for building services in Europe, China and Russia, and to create added value for our customers by developing products and services which continue to exceed their expectations. Progman Oy was awarded as one of the Great Places To Work in Finland in 2018. Our personnel survey results and the feedback from new employees shows that new employees are well received and feel at home when they onboard to the Progman team.
Got more questions?
For further information, please contact Marketing Manager Arlinda Sipilä on +358503623571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply by November 1, 2018 via our recruitment portal
Apply fast! We are going through applications as they arrive and will fulfill the position immediately when the right person is found!