We are continuously strengthening our operations in the UK as well as globally and are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-orientated digital marketer to join our growing UK team as well as to support our global marketing activities. The position is full time and will be based at our centrally located office in Manchester.
In this exciting new position, we are looking for the right candidate to make the difference and lead the way for our marketing communications to take the company into a new and exciting era. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will deliver creative and digital expressions of our MagiCAD portfolio of products and services across all digital platforms. You will support the delivery of a unique brand identity and marketing messages to increase brand awareness, promote our high-end solutions and support customer acquisition and retention.
You will work alone, collaboratively within the team and across business stakeholders to deliver campaigns and reach goals, ensuring brand consistency across all internal and external channels supporting the marketing strategy. As the successful candidate you will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will also be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will meet and perform the following criteria:
UK & Ireland Local Marketing
- Plan and manage the local marketing strategy and coordinate all marketing activities across multiple digital channels.
- Understand current and target audiences to identify opportunities to develop and produce content, messaging and campaigns that demonstrate our core values and drive sales
- Enhance visibility and awareness of our brand in the digital space, grow online audiences and engagement, and drive website traffic and conversions to achieve goals and support ambitious business growth
- Implement a strategy to promote increased growth of presence throughout different digital marketing channels
- Create, implement, track, analyse and optimise email and digital advertising campaigns to support sales activities
- Setup and monitor local analytics and perform regular in-depth analysis of the data. Measure performance against KPI’s, benchmarks and objectives. Convert outcomes into actionable business insights and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Produce compelling and high-quality written content for blogs, case studies, website content, brochure text descriptions, etc.
- Provide support and insight into the creation and editing of videos / animated content to publish on digital marketing channels
- Source, plan and organise local commercial events such as tradeshows and conferences
- Identify changes and trends in digital marketing, recommend best practices and appropriate strategies, implement these and ensure the business is at the cutting edge of digital marketing
- Maintain a high level of financial control on own marketing activities and work to a budget
- Collaborate and work closely with the local sales / technical teams and communicate actions
- Design, maintain and grow the company’s presence on social media throughout different digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, online forums and industry publications
- Produce compelling and high-quality content for the website, global blogs and other digital media platforms
- Establish, develop and manage the SEO strategy to grow organic traffic on the company’s websites
- Measure and monitor performance against key performance indicators, benchmarks and objectives. Convert outcomes into actionable business insights
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to support the creation and delivery of other required marketing tasks
Requirements & Skills
The successful candidate will meet the following skills and requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, or a very similarly related field with outstanding results
- 5+ years of professional digital marketing experience, with more being an advantage
- Fluency in English mandatory, with strong written and excellent verbal communication skills, to effectively communicate digitally with the customer base as well as to internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the capacity to manage and work across multiple long-term projects alongside daily tasks
- Able to work well under pressure, prioritise tasks, and deliver to strict deadlines
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment but ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Hold strong numeracy and analytical skills and be data-driven thinking
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly organised, excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Team orientated, with the ability to work independently, flexibly and at times under minimal supervision
- Positive, enthusiastic and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent knowledge of using HubSpot
- Solid understanding of using Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Good knowledge of using CMS tools such as WordPress
- Experience of using graphical tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of using video editing tools such as Premier Pro, Audition, After Effects
- Proficient in MS Office applications with excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager beneficial
- Experience of using a CRM platform such as Microsoft Dynamics being beneficial
Further information and applications:
For further information about this open position, please contact our MagiCAD Group Ltd Managing Director, Gavin Doherty by:
Telephone: +44 (0)7500 833263 (mobile)
Applicants should send their up-to-date CV and application cover letter containing salary requirements via our online recruitment portal.
In addition, if you are a user of the LinkedIn online social platform then we would appreciate a link to your own profile page. The application period will be open until the end of October 2021. We will be in contact with applicants at the start of November with the position being filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.