Are you looking for new challenges in your professional life? Come work with us!
With almost 40 years of experience, MagiCAD Group is one of the leading MEP software providers with over 170 Magimakers in 11 countries. Our mission is to develop leading software solutions for building services in Europe, China and Globally and to create added value for our customers by developing products and services which continue to exceed their expectations. Our products are used by more than 5.000 companies in 80 countries around the world.
Our company culture is based on a flat organisation model that enables self-direction and an open operating culture. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, comfy offices, possibility of remote work and flexible working hours. We believe that happy people are the key to great success.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the quality of our product modeling services for our manufacturing customers. In your daily work you are involved in managing product modeling projects in terms of customer communication, collaboration with product data engineers, testing products in MagiCAD software and delivery.
You are part of our Product Data Modeling team and receive strong support through our other experts. In addition to the work, you have possibilities to develop yourself as MagiCAD top expert related product data or any other area you find interesting at MagiCAD Group. The role will be tailored to suit your strengths.
The location of this position can be in Turku, Rauma, Espoo or remote.
- HVAC knowledge
- Project management skills
- Able to work independently
- Thorough and precise
- Fluent English skills
- MagiCAD knowledge
- Experience of AutoCAD and/or Revit or other CAD software
- Mathematics (3D) and physics knowledge
- 3D modelling experience
- Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices
- Flexible working hours and possibilities for remote working
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Open work culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development
- Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care
- Comprehensive and high appreciated onboarding
If this resonates, please send you application with salary request via our recruitment portal latest on 30th November. We suggest to apply fast, as we go through applications as they arrive and will fulfill the position immediately when the right person is found!
Got more questions? Please contact our Production Manager Ekaterina Derevleva
More information about MagiCAD Group, please visit: www.magicad.com