MagiCAD Group is one of Europe’s leading Building Information Modelling (BIM) software providers for the Building Services industry. Our team of passionate software professionals provides customers with intelligent solutions that make daily engineering, design and planning work easier, faster and more profitable. Our products are used by thousands of companies in over 80 countries around the world. MagiCAD is headquartered in Turku, Finland and is part of Glodon Group.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join our global marketing team as a Marketing Specialist, Web and Multimedia.
In this position, you will be part of our multi-skilled global marketing team. You will be responsible for all aspects of website management including planning, testing, development, maintenance and analysis, for magicad.com using WordPress. You will also be responsible for our video creation, editing and publishing as well as for creating marketing campaign landing pages and web forms with Hubspot. We also appreciate your ability to independently manage a variety of simultaneous projects within tight deadlines, excellent organizational and time management skills. You will be working closely with other marketing team members, especially with the marketing campaign specialist, graphic designer and copywriter, as well as, with the sales and product management teams. The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of marketing and technology expertise and is comfortable working with the team to drive customers through the buyer funnel.
- Strong experience with WordPress website design, development and maintenance.
- Some experience in developing & improving front end code (CSS, HTML5, PHP).
- Experience with marketing automation systems, especially with Hubspot is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google PageSpeed).
- Some experience in multimedia production is required including some of the following: video and voice recording, editing and digital publishing. Experience with video animation is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English (other languages are a plus).
- Strong listening skills and the ability to try new ways of doing things.
- A creative mind with a passion for the digital world.
We offer you
- Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Open work culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development
- Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care
- Comprehensive and high appreciated onboarding
The position is full-time.
The preferred location for this position is Espoo, Finland where most of our Marketing team is based but we will consider also applicants from Turku and Rauma areas.
For further information on this position contact our Marketing Manager, Arlinda Sipilä at +358503623571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply by September 5th, 2021 via our recruitment portal.
Apply fast! We are going through applications as they arrive and will fulfil the position immediately when the right person is found.