We are looking for highly motivated Software Developer to join our MagiCAD team!
With almost 40 years of experience, MagiCAD Group is one of the leading MEP software providers with over 170 Magimakers in 11 countries. Our mission is to develop leading software solutions for building services in Europe, China and Globally and to create added value for our customers by developing products and services which continue to exceed their expectations. Our products are used by more than 5.000 companies in 80 countries around the world.
Our company culture is based on a flat organisation model that enables self-direction and an open operating culture. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, comfy offices, possibility of remote work and flexible working hours. We believe that happy people are the key to great success.
In your role as a Software Developer, you are part of our MagiCAD team in developing our world-class MagiCAD product. You will fit in our team if you have knowledge of the C # software language and have an enthusiastic and motivated attitude for software development. We also value C ++ skills. Revit and / or AutoCAD experience is considered an advantage. If you do not have knowledge of the plumbing and construction industry, you can still be the person we are looking for, as long as you want to learn more about these. In your role, you will work closely with our other production teams and especially our testing team.
We wish you to have
- C # and C ++ / CLI programming skills
- .NET frame expertise
- Fluent in English
- Motivated and enthusiastic approach to software development
It is considered an advantage
- Experience with WPF
- C ++ skills
- Experience in unit testing
- Autodesk Software Skills, Revit / AutoCAD
- HVAC and / or electrical understanding
- Mathematical skills and 3D perception
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices
- Open work culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development
- Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care
- Comprehensive and high appreciated onboarding
We have offices in Rauma, Turku, Espoo and Hämeenkyrö and you can work in any of our offices. Also, remote work is an option.
The position is permanent.
MagiCAD Head of Development Petteri Ala-Äijälä on +358408489261 / email@example.com
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply by 11th of April via our recruitment portal. We go through the applications as they arrive and will fulfill the position immediately when the right person is found.