Are you keen to take the next step in your career? If yes, join our Magimaker team!
With almost 40 years of experience, MagiCAD Group is one of the leading MEP software providers with over 170 Magimakers in 11 countries. Our mission is to develop leading software solutions for building services in Europe, China and Globally and to create added value for our customers by developing products and services which continue to exceed their expectations. Our products are used by more than 5.000 companies in 80 countries around the world.
Our company culture is based on a flat organisation model that enables self-direction and an open operating culture. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, comfy offices, possibility of remote work and flexible working hours. We believe that happy people are the key to great success.
As Software developer you will be developing both a tool for managing product data and also online services utilizing the product data. Manufacturers’ product data is essential in MEP design. BIM (Building Information Modelling) demands such data and its importance and diversity grows. Tools and services to both create and use data demand development in growing international markets at the same time. You are eager to learn more about MEP products, how are they used in design software and what is the most important – you want to make them work by data management tools and services. You work as a part of Innovation, Research and Development (IRD) team which gives the best place to be part of other new development as well.
To succeed, we need you to have:
- Experience in creating desktop applications with C# and WPF
- Experience in web development and knowledge of terms such as .NET (Framework or Core), REST API, Angular or ReactJS, Microsoft Azure, microservice architecture are a big plus
- Fluent English skills
- MEP Experience
- Finnish, other languages
- Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Open work culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development
- Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care
- Comprehensive and high appreciated onboarding
Job Location: Finland (Espoo, Turku, Rauma, remote)
How to apply
If this resonates, please send you application with salary request latest on 6th of June 2021 via our recruitment portal. We suggest to apply fast, as we go through applications as they arrive and will fulfill the position immediately when the right person is found!