1 Personal information
1.1 Progman collects personal information that you provide and personal information on how you use Progman’s software products and services (online or offline). “Personal information” shall mean any information on you from which you are identifiable to Progman or a third party. You are generally free to provide only such personal information that you determine. However, certain offerings will require that you provide specific data (e.g. for online services). You may be required to provide:
Other personal information, as applicable
1.2 Progman shall use your personal information to improve its services, contact you, handle, update and manage Progman’s Customer Register, conduct research, customise advertising and content for you to see, and to fulfil your requests for products and services, as well as for other legitimate purposes.
2 Non-personal information
- Progman collects non-personal information on how you use Progman’s software and plugins. This information is needed to provide you with better services and enhance the development process. Non-personal information that Progman collects includes:
Application and Version
Application feature usage
Application content usage
3 Automatic data collection tools
- Progman utilises cookies and other tracking technologies to make Progman’s services more user-friendly and to provide enhanced and customised features during your visits to Progman’s homepage and when you use Progman’s software or online services.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies are used in Progman’s pages, marketing emails and software for the purposes of recognising you and your country and language preferences and track your navigation and user behaviour through homepages and while using Progman’s software and online services but not for collecting your personal information.
- In order to improve the content of Progman’s services, Progman tracks the amount of time you spend browsing the homepages, the pages you visited, and the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click streams you use when navigating through the homepages. Progman does recognise your domain name and may collect your MAC address, IP address or other persistent / nonpersistent identifier and information on your operating system in connection with your use of the Progman’s online services.
- Progman tracks the use of the Progman’s online services in order to measure user and company activity. The personal information collected in this context is also used to improve software and online services.
- Progman uses AddToAny, Media6degrees, YouTube and Google Analytics tools to better understand how you interact with Progman’s online services. You can opt out from Media6degrees here , from AddToAny here and you can opt out of Google Analytics from here.
- Progman uses ClickDimensions tool for marketing emailing. Opt out function is included in every marketing email.
- Progman uses NewRelic for software analytics. Progman collects only non-personal data for these purposes. If you have questions about how Progman collects, stores and uses non-personal data, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Progman stores, handles and manages your personal information in the register.
- The controller of the register is Progman Oy with business ID 2076519-0, registered address at Nortamonkatu 1, FI-26100 Rauma, Finland, and website at https://www.magicad.com/
- Progman’s contact person is Customer Register Manager, e-mail: email@example.com
5 Details on Register
- The name of the register is Progman’s Customer Register.
- The register is used for managing, maintaining, and developing Progman’s products and services and the relationship between Progman and the customers. The personal information is used to identify the users, to contact them, and to provide them with information and notifications. The personal information may also be used for the purposes of direct marketing, customised advertising and content provision, and conducting opinion polls and market researches.
- The registered personal information includes the users’ names, contact details, employees companies’ names, the users’ roles in the employee companies, other information inputted by users, and data on the users’ activity within homepage.
- Personal information is regularly acquired only from the users. Personal information can be acquired by Progman from its channel partners, agents, subcontractors and other business associates by any means of communications.
6 Transfers and Disclosures of Personal Information
- Progman may transfer personal information included in the register both within and outside the European Union or European Economic Area in accordance with applicable legislation. Progman may share information about you with Progman’s group companies, other companies, contractors, partners and agents that help it in its business operations.
- Progman may disclose and assign personal information in accordance with applicable law. Especially Progman may disclose and assign personal information to Progman’s group companies, contractors, agents and other business partners for purposes which relate to Progman’s business operations, or products and services offered by Progman such as providing the user with product information which the user has been interested in or specifically requested.
7 Protection of Register
- Personal information included in the register may only be processed by such people that are in service of Progman and have a justified need for the processing based on their work assignments. All people processing the register are bound by secrecy obligations.
- Personal information is in electronic form and protected by appropriate firewalls, passwords and other technical means. Databases and their backup copies are located in locked and guarded premises.
8 Right of Review and Rectification
- The user has a right to review what information about the user has been saved in the register by contacting Progman’s contact person personally or in writing and signed.
- The user shall have the right to demand Progman to rectify, erase, or supplement personal data included in the register if it is erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete in respect of the purpose of processing. If the user’s request for the rectification of the data is not accepted, a written certificate to this effect shall be issued.