Time: Sep 24th, 2019 9 a.m. until Sept 25th, 2019 6 p.m. Berlin, The Courtyard by Marriott City Center Hotel
Terms and conditions
- The Organizer is MagiCAD Group Oy, Business ID 2076519-0 whose registered address is at Aurakatu 8, 20100 Turku, Finland.
- These terms and conditions are applied for the event, time and venue written above.
- Registration conditions. A confirmation email will be sent to you on receipt of your registration. Please ensure that you include your correct email address upon registration. You need to register for the event by 30th of June. Registrations received after the 30th of June may be disqualified due to limited seats .
- Payment for the participation. The event’s participation fee is for early bird tickets 339 and for normal tickets 399 euros excluding VAT. Local VAT will be added as applicable.
- Liability. The Organiser do not accept responsibility for any loss of, or damage to personal property, however, the attendee or his guests will be responsible for damage to the property of the venue or the Organizer caused by themselves or their guests during an event and will agree to make good or pay full restitution for the making good of any such damage. Personal injury or any kind of liability which may arise from the use of the venue caused by the attendee in any part of the venue will not be the responsibility of the Organizer. The attendee will agree not to bring beverages or food of any kind into the venue and not to cause or permit the guests or invitees to do so.
- Accommodation and other travel expense. The Organizer does not cover any accommodation or/and other travel expense for the attendees.
- Event Language. English, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation. We appreciate if you inform us about cancellation of your participation in advance. In case of cancellation up to 2 months prior the event you will receive a full refund, If you cancel your participation up to 1 month prior the event the Organizer will refund you with 50% of the participation fee, cancellation made less than 1 month prior the event is not refundable.
- The Organizer reserves right to change and/or cancel the event, dates, venue, agenda and etc. The registered attendees will be informed about the changes and/or possible cancellation in advance. The Organizer shall not take any responsibly for attendee’s corresponded expenses caused by possible changes and/or cancellation.
- By registering for the event, an attendee is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The event and these terms and conditions will be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.