MEP design firms are naturally looking for a complete and future-proof solution that satisfies their modelling and system calculation needs. Most importantly though, the solution must enhance the productivity and increase profit margins.
This white paper offers business managers a practical cost/benefit assessment model when considering investment in the MEP design software MagiCAD.
The white paper examines:
- What to consider when investing in new MEP design technology?
- Increased productivity on different levels of the company
- The level of the productivity boost enabled by the investment
- How is the productivity boost achieved in practice?
- How does the investment in MagiCAD enhance your offering?
- What is the expected payback period of MagiCAD for my company and how to calculate it?
- MagiCAD adoption process – case: Derry ltd, United Kingdom
- Calculation sheet for total cost, expected profit and payback period