Selection Tool for Vallox Air Handling Units
MagiCAD Connect for Revit »
MagiCAD Connect for AutoCAD »
Online version* »
* To insert the product to the BIM project, please use MagiCAD Connect instead.
Vallox Selection Tool provides the user with ability to filter the available air handling units by air flow and pressure drop requirements. Airflow and pressure drop requirements of the ductwork in MagiCAD or Revit project are automatically sent to selection tool when selection tool is started from the application with MagiCAD Connect.
The user can then select the wanted Air Handling Unit (AHU) from the filtered list. Selection tool calculates the fan speed for the AHU to meet user input requirements. In addition to the 3D geometry, – dimensions, image and product properties – the application also features data visualisation as the user is provided with ventilation and sound data diagrams. The selected product can be inserted straight to a MagiCAD or Revit drawing.
New Vallox MagiCAD Cloud Selection tool features
- User control & project management possibility
- Units handling
- PDF reports & bill of materials
- Weather data
- Finnish D2, D3 energy calculations
- LCC calculations
- BIM ready with the MagiCAD Connect app: MagiCAD for AutoCAD, MagiCAD for Revit and plain Revit
See the demo to learn how Vallox Selection tool works
Direct link: https://www.magicad.com/fr/mc_selection_tools/vallox-selection-tool/