MagiCAD Selection Tools are web applications that help users to select and configure the correct products for their projects’ needs. Once the desired product has been configured, it can be inserted directly into the MagiCAD or Revit project as a BIM object with correct technical information.
MagiCAD Selection Tools are a simple, clear and accessible way of presenting complex MEP products. For example, the tool can suggest the correct product based on the user input. It can also configure or calculate the correct product measures and thus helping users to make the correct choice.
MagiCAD Selection Tools display 3D product models, images and dimensional drawings. The users have access to the data visualisation with diagrams thus can make well informed decisions and increase their work efficiency.
- Efficiently handle tailor made products
- Reach the end users organically – solve their problems of complex product selection
- Promote even the most complex products in a simple and clear way
- Present additional products
- Gain visibility among designers in the MagiCAD and MagiCAD Cloud ecosystem
- Powerful selection tool engine
- 3D geometry support for all modern browsers, MagiCAD & Revit
- Technology to show diagrams & graphs in the browser – pressure drop, sound data diagrams and more
- Advanced search functionalities
- Existing integration to MagiCAD & Revit
- DXF/Image export
- Possibility for product specific calculations
Vallox Selection Tool provides the user with ability to filter the available air handling units by air flow and pressure drop requirements. Airflow and pressure drop requirements of the ductwork in MagiCAD or Revit project are automatically sent to selection tool when selection tool is started from the application with MagiCAD Connect.
The user can then select the wanted Air Handling Unit (AHU) from the filtered list. Selection tool calculates the fan speed for the AHU to meet user input requirements. In addition to the 3D geometry, — dimensions, image and product properties — the application also features data visualisation as the user is provided with ventilation and sound data diagrams. The selected product can be inserted straight to a MagiCAD or Revit drawing.
See the demo to learn how Vallox Selection tool works:
With Purus Selection Tool the user selects a Purus product series and the selection tool offers the available configuration options. The user is provided with the product that match the selected configuration options and is updated as user changes the configuration. Selected product’s 3D geometry, dimension images and properties are presented on right side of the page. The selected product can be inserted straight into a MagiCAD or Revit project.
See the demo to learn how Purus Selection tool works: