Construction Software Support
SOFTWARE SUPPORT – CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS
Customers from the United Kingdom who have construction software licences under an active maintenance and support contract have the ability to contact our experienced team of dedicated technical support Engineers. Our support covers the following Construction software solutions:
- Cubicost TME
- Cubicost TAS
- Cubicost TBQ
- MagiCAD Quantity
Our support team will assist with inbound queries relating to the following:
- How to download, install and setup the client and licence server software
- How to upgrade software versions and install updates
- Questions relating to software version compatibility
- Questions relating to a particular module or an individual feature
- Reporting a potential improvement for the software
- Reporting a potential error in the software
Before submitting your support query, please carefully read through the ‘submission guidance’ below. Our support contact email address is at the foot of this page.
Our technical support team is NOT a training centre
Support cases that highlight a clear knowledge gap will require training
Your assigned Construction Account Manager will contact you to discuss
Our support team will always aim to get back to you as soon as possible to resolve your query. However, to ensure a faster and more accurate response, please ensure that your support submission also includes the following:
- A written detailed description of the issue / query
- Screenshots to support the issue / query
- Where applicable, downloadable log file report
- Cubicost and/or MagiCAD Quantity software version
- Windows operating system version
Please remember to add your assigned company account manager in CC so that he/she is aware of your inbound query. By following the progress of our customer base, we are able to have a better understanding of any potential obstacles which hinder the integration of our software solution into your company design workflow.
TRAINING RELATED SUBMISSIONS
Incoming support queries that clearly highlight a fundamental knowledge gap in using the software will be passed to your assigned company account manager who will follow up the case submission with your company and discuss the options for a tailored professional training package.
An appropriate paid software training package will be proposed and discussed to ensure that your company achieves the best ROI from our Construction software solutions.