In-House Training Overview
MagiCAD for Revit MEP in-house software training is hands-on and is performed at a designated customer office within the UK or Ireland. A standard single in-house training day lasts for eight hours and can be attended by up to eight engineers / technicians to help keep the cost down. Here the customer provides the PC desktop / laptop computers with the base Revit platform installed. MagiCAD stand-alone trial licences are provided for the duration of the training period and can also be used for several weeks after.
Each attendee will receive our full professional MagiCAD training documentation based on the modules they are trained on. Training certificates are awarded to each attendee for the modules completed successfully on the course. All design work covered during the training remains on the users PC desktop / laptop where they can continue from the material covered during the in-house training session.
There are 6 fully integrated MagiCAD modules available for the Revit MEP platform: Ventilation, Piping, Electrical, Schematics, Sprinkler Designer, and Supports & Hangers. A training package is assembled based on the modules to be trained. The duration of our entry-level in-house MagiCAD software training courses are as follows:
- 8 hrs: MagiCAD for Revit – Product setup, configuration, and Common Tools
- 8 hrs: MagiCAD for Revit – Ventilation and Piping modules
- 8 hrs: MagiCAD for Revit – Electrical module
- 8 hrs: MagiCAD for Revit – Sprinkler Designer module
- 2 hrs: MagiCAD for Revit – Schematics module *
- 2 hrs: MagiCAD for Revit – Suports & Hangers module *
* The Schematics and Supports & Hangers modules are less complex than the mechanical and electrical modules, which encompass calculation functionality. For this reason, these two modules can each be trained in a 2 hour time frame. Web-based training (distance learning) is typically delivered to train each of these modular solutions.
From a wealth of experience training designers from hundreds of M&E companies across the UK and Ireland, our MEP engineers reccommend that any engineer or technician engaging in MagiCAD for Revit in-house software training should have at least 6 months of experience using out-of-the-box Revit to deliver fee-earning project work. The fundamentals of Revit MEP are essential to know before tackling MagiCAD for Revit to ensure a smooth and successful learning curve and a faster ROI of the product for your company.
Before attendees are accepted to an in-house training session, they are asked to complete a qualification assessment questionnaire. This assessment is used by our technical services team to determine the skillset of the potential attendee and ensure that the person is ready to tackle MagiCAD for Revit.
Enquiries and Booking
We currently offer MagiCAD for Revit in-house training services to customers working for companies based in the UK and Ireland. Please fill out our contact form for further information and to book your in-house training sessions.
ENQUIRE / BOOK